FinCensus® v2.0 is the latest zebrafish laboratory research database software from Aquatic Habitats. FinCensus was originally designed by a contracted developer for the Carnegie Institution for Science. Its creation came from a strong need for accumulative research data software, specifically for zebrafish studies.
With FinCensus v2.0, you can:
• Keep track of all stock activity and experiments.
• Keep detailed notes with attachments and photos individually for stock, tanks and mutations.
• Cross-reference all related stock to tanks and back to parentage.
• Store records as an image file, Excel spreadsheet, PDF or audio recording.
• Keep track of IVF experiments with the IVF journal and record-keeping system.
• Keep employee records and hold accountability.
• Print out scannable badges and labels.
• Back up and restore data with a simple 3-step process.
And you can always expect new updates to make sure you're using the best, most complete software in the industry. Call AHAB today to request a free demo.
C-Series Programmable Logic Controllers
The C351 is a state-of-the-art controlling and monitoring system engineered by Pentair Aquatic Habitats for use with our research systems. The C351 consolidates system control, multiparameter water quality monitoring, water quality dosing control, alarming and data management into one user-friendly package.
Who We Are
- We are biologists first, engineers second.
- We listen to your specific requirements and deliver aquatic housing systems to help you achieve reproducible results.
- We keep up-to-date on the latest trends in aquatic species research and housing technology.
- We use our 13+ years of experience to ensure your satisfaction from system design to installation.
Pentair Aquatic Habitats provides a 2-year warranty on our aquatic housing systems. If you have a problem, call our emergency support line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for immediate assistance.